Pokemon vs Naruto
Welcome to Pokémon vs Naruto! PLease login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon vs Naruto
Welcome to Pokémon vs Naruto! PLease login or register!
Pokemon vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The start of a destiny. (First RP post evah! :O)

3 posters

Go down

The start of a destiny. (First RP post evah! :O) Empty The start of a destiny. (First RP post evah! :O)

Post by Ken Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:29 pm

Gaara walked over to the training ground calmly. This was his time to train. "CRUSHING SAND GRIP!" He yelled incasing the dummy in sand, then distroying it. He was un-aware of the guy watching him.
Ken
Ken
Creator
Creator

Chinese zodiac : Buffalo

Ninja and Trainer Info.
Pokemon #1:
Pokemon #2:
Elemental Specialty: Sand

https://pokemon-naruto.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The start of a destiny. (First RP post evah! :O) Empty Re: The start of a destiny. (First RP post evah! :O)

Post by Aaron_the_iceburgbraker Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:38 pm

Aaron a elite 4 spy looked at the guy that was controling the sand like pokemon whispering to self he says "how can they do these things not fair" he brout out froslass an Ice/Ghost type pokemon to get up closer and watch to bring back more info about these speical people.
Aaron_the_iceburgbraker
Aaron_the_iceburgbraker
Admin
Admin

Ninja and Trainer Info.
Pokemon #1: Regice
Pokemon #2: Glaceon
Elemental Specialty: ice

Back to top Go down

The start of a destiny. (First RP post evah! :O) Empty Re: The start of a destiny. (First RP post evah! :O)

Post by Ken Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:44 pm

Gaara growled, and whirled around, trapping sand around the froslass.. "Any moving... and I kill it." he growled.
Ken
Ken
Creator
Creator

Ninja and Trainer Info.
Pokemon #1:
Pokemon #2:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron_the_iceburgbraker Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:49 pm

floslass went right throw the sand becuse of its ghost type and got closer to the man
Aaron_the_iceburgbraker
Aaron_the_iceburgbraker
Admin
Admin

Ninja and Trainer Info.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:57 pm

Gaara growled. "Don't come closer. Or I will kill you." He said gathering sand up, and waving it around, until is surrounded the boy.
Ken
Ken
Creator
Creator

Ninja and Trainer Info.
Pokemon #1:
Pokemon #2:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron_the_iceburgbraker Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:10 pm

"ok ok i give froslass come back" floslass came back over to arron
Aaron_the_iceburgbraker
Aaron_the_iceburgbraker
Admin
Admin

Ninja and Trainer Info.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:38 pm

Gaara frowned. He didn't trust this guy. He wasn't sure why, but he just didn't. It could be because he was a trainer. Gaara didn't really trust trainers that much. He smirked though, when the trainer called back his creature. Finally, this guy knew you was boss. He walked up to the boy, with long, graceful strides. "What's your name?" He asked seriously.
Ken
Ken
Creator
Creator

Ninja and Trainer Info.
Pokemon #1:
Pokemon #2:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron_the_iceburgbraker Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:51 pm

"my name is aaron iceburg i am a pokemon trainer of ice... return floslass"he pulled out his pokeball and returned floslass then he put his pokeball away and grabed another one "well so i see u can move sand like a pokemon how is this i need to know as much as i can learn if i get atacked from you people any more"
Aaron_the_iceburgbraker
Aaron_the_iceburgbraker
Admin
Admin

Ninja and Trainer Info.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:04 pm

Gaara frowned, then raised his hand. Snag moved with him, as he slapped his hand forwards. THe sand reacted to him, and slapped the pokeball out of his hand. Gaara growled, and continued moving forwards, the leafs crunching under his feet, and the wind howling softly. He smiled inside, but didn't show it. He could sense the fear coming from Aaron. He was not sure what a Frosslass was, but he was glad he could move forwards freely again.
Ken
Ken
Creator
Creator

Ninja and Trainer Info.
Pokemon #1:
Pokemon #2:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron_the_iceburgbraker Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:33 pm

aaron did some back flips and picked up the pokeball and ran tword the trees "go snover razerleaf at the trees and that put leafs all over to camoflage his get away and then ran back to the pokemon world
Aaron_the_iceburgbraker
Aaron_the_iceburgbraker
Admin
Admin

Ninja and Trainer Info.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:00 pm

Gaara growled. "You have messed with the wrong person." He though. 'CRUSHING SAND GRIP!" He yelled. Sand enveloped the Snover. Gaara then closed his fist, and the sand compressed. Blood and sand spurted out from where the sand had been. Gaara then used sand to trip Aaron. "Run.... and hide.... I'm coming to get you." He said walking slowly towards Aaron.
Ken
Ken
Creator
Creator

Ninja and Trainer Info.
Pokemon #1:
Pokemon #2:

Back to top Go down

Post by NobleSlug Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:04 pm

Temari stomped through the trees to the training ground. "The one time he has a meeting and he goes to the god forsaken training grounds," she muttered, glaring at every tree she passed as though it had personally insulted her. "Gaara!" she yelled, looking around the training field for her brother.
NobleSlug
NobleSlug
Admin
Admin

Ninja and Trainer Info.
Pokemon #1:
Pokemon #2:
Elemental Specialty: Water

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron_the_iceburgbraker Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:11 pm

before the sand had closed aaron had returned snover and an fox was killed not snover. he did flips and then started to jump from tree to tree "this is why i am an elite trainer i can hand any thing i have been traind well" and then saw a girl out of the couner of his eye and went right buy her think in nothing at the time
Aaron_the_iceburgbraker
Aaron_the_iceburgbraker
Admin
Admin

Ninja and Trainer Info.

Back to top Go down

Post by NobleSlug Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:14 pm

Temari looked over as another person passed her with a look of disgust on her face. She was pissed to have been sent to get her precious brother. She hadn't become a ninja to run errands. "Gaara! Where are you?!" she shrieked.
NobleSlug
NobleSlug
Admin
Admin

Ninja and Trainer Info.
Pokemon #1:
Pokemon #2:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:12 am

Gaara turned his head and saw his sister... pissed. He didn't really care though. He was not afraid of her. "What is it Temari." He said walked up to her. He sighed, and stared at her.
Ken
Ken
Creator
Creator

Ninja and Trainer Info.
Pokemon #1:
Pokemon #2:

Back to top Go down

Post by NobleSlug Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:30 am

Temari narrowed her eyes at Gaara. 'I can't believe I blew off time at a hot spring to go chasing after this fool,' she thought. "-Lord- Kazekage," she snapped. "Your advisors want to talk to you. Something about trainers..." she said, trailing off at the end.

<<tag Gaara>>
NobleSlug
NobleSlug
Admin
Admin

Ninja and Trainer Info.
Pokemon #1:
Pokemon #2:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:34 am

Gaara frowned. "The trainers." He said. "Alright. Thank you Temari." He said walking off to the meeting.
Ken
Ken
Creator
Creator

Ninja and Trainer Info.
Pokemon #1:
Pokemon #2:

Back to top Go down

Post by NobleSlug Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:04 am

Temari's eyelid twitched in annoyance as he walked off. "Oh for the love of god..." she muttered. Then she straightened. "Hey... who the hell was that guy earlier?" she said, remembering the guy that ran past her.
NobleSlug
NobleSlug
Admin
Admin

Ninja and Trainer Info.
Pokemon #1:
Pokemon #2:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum